Free One-Hour Seminars Being Held Throughout the Country
Subject: Learn About How Your Aquatic Facility can be a Gold Mine!
These Seminars Are Designed to Help Aquatic Facilities
LEARN MORE ABOUT:
- How a great aquatics program can be developed anywhere!
- The latest trends in aquatics (including water exercise)
- What are the big money producers in aquatics throughout the country?
(In order of money-making potential)
- How to find and keep valuable employees.
- How to simplify your aquatic programming and administration.
- How to enlarge your target market.
- How to improve retention levels. (members, program participants, etc.)
- How to infect your community with aquatic fever!
All Seminars are Conducted by:
JOHN R. SPANNUTH, PRESIDENT/CEO
USWFA (A NON-PROFIT, EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATION)
Download John's Bio
Seminars have been held in:
- West Chester, PA
- Reading, PA
- Cherry Hill, NJ
- White Plains, NY
- Norwalk, CT
- Boise, ID
- Eugene, OR
- Beaverton, OR
- Longview, WA
FUTURE SEMINARS WILL BE HELD THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY
IF YOU HAVE A GROUP OF AQUATIC DIRECTORS, CLUB MANAGERS, CLUB OWNERS, ETC. WHO ARE INTERESTED IN HAVING SEMINARS IN YOUR AREA, PLEASE CONTACT JOHN SPANNUTH at email@example.com